29 reasons to run
1. I run because my grandmother is obese and has heart and thyroid problems.
2. I run because my father was obese and passed away two years ago because of a stroke.
3. I run because I was fat and had a low self-esteem.
4. I run to bring all my inner daemons to silence.
5. I run to hide all my frustrations.
6. I run to forget the past.
7. I run from myself.
8. I sometimes run to keep my mental sanity.
9. I run early in the morning celebrating a new day.
10. I run because it makes me more efficient at work.
11. I run to clear my mind after work in the evening.
12. I run because it helps me sleep really good.
13. I run because it’s extremely convenient and easy to put on a pair of sneakers and go running.
14. I run for charity each and every time I have the opportunity to give something back to the community.
15. I run because I met a lot of interesting people which are doing it, with beautiful life stories.
16. I run in parks because it’s like a meeting point for friends.
17. I run in trails for the magnificient feeling of discovering nature in it’s all beauty.
18. I run up in the mountains because it makes me feel young and free.
19. I run in competitions all around Romania because I want to discover my beautiful country.
20. I run in worldwide competitions because I like sports-travelling.
21. I run because I am very competitive.
22. I run because I am very fond of the finisher medals.
23. I run ultra-marathons because I like pushing my limits.
24. I run ultra-marathons because I like pain.
25. I run because running is where you win or lose a triathlon.
26. I run because it hugely improved my sex life.
27. I run because it keeps me fit and motivated.
28. I run because it’s fun and releases endorphines.
29. I run because it makes me happy.